What is Your Most Embarrassing moment Being a Parent?

Here is My My Embarrassing Moment, I was at Chucky Cheese, and I was Really into Playing This Video Game, When I Thought My Kids were in Back of me Trying to Get my Attention, and I pushed them away Stating Im in the Middle of The game, when I Turned around it was Someone else Child, OMGosh did I feel Embarrassed

Anna

HEAVENANDUS7

Asked by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:01 PM on May. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOL that is funny!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Here's mine:
    I take public transportation. I am 36 weeks prego and I have a 4 year old son. Well, we get on the bus and this man is taking up about half of the seat, so i sit down and my lil dude is sitting on the edge. And he yells "my mommy won't move her big butt so I can sit!" I was mortified! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We were eating at a restaurant and the server leaned over to fill my glass and my 1 1/2 year old grabbed her boob! Luckily she laughed it off but I was motified!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• LOL!*mortified*
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Wow I Thought I was the Only .......lol
    HEAVENANDUS7

Answer by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Ha ha funny! - When I was in a grocery line, my son (2 at the time) farted and looked at some lady in line and said, "I FARTED!!" The look of disgust was all over her face. Gross, I know!!
    mlh1985

Answer by mlh1985 at 12:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh My Word That is Hilarious I Farted....LOL
    HEAVENANDUS7

Answer by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• LOL! My 4 year old did the same thing the other day. The speech therapist was at our house and she was reading a book with my youngest so it was real quiet, then the 4 year old went to get off the couch and he proudly told her, "I farted!" She was like "I noticed."
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Again, my baby isn;t born. But when my aunt was pregnant with my cousin she was at the bank with her daughter who was only about 6 or 7 and it was very quiet. Her daughter then said very loudly "MUM how does the baby come out of your vagina!" my aunt replied very shocked "i'll tell you later" and her daughter replied "BUT I NEED TO KNOW NOW!"

She was horrified. But, i think the other bank customers found it funny.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:58 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My youngest was about 3 (he's now 14) and a very busty friend was in our yard just chatting. He walked up to her and pushed her boob. He walked up to me and pushed my boob and then said with a questioning look, "Mom, hers are big, but your's are little!" My husband is still laughing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:26 PM on May. 1, 2009