Stroller Question

I have a two year old and 9 month old. I am going to purchase a jogging stroller. I want to have a third baby in a year or so. My question is, should I buy a double jogging stroller or a triple?

ilovemykids2325

Asked by ilovemykids2325 at 12:08 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I didn;t know they even made a triple jogging stroller....LOL....I think I might go with the double. Don't get too ahead of yourself. If you end up eventually needing it, then sell yours on ebay and look for a used one to help offset the cost. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• They do make triple joggers and I have one.

I'd take it one step at a time. The triple isn't that easy to get rid of when the time comes...so if you get it and end up not needing it you may be stuck with it and they run about $800 retail. I've been trying to get rid of mine for a year now!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• By the way...I've had AWESOME luck with the Baby Jogger brand!! I have a double and the triple in that brand.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Alrighty....In a year you will have: a 3 year old, and a 19 month old and possibly a newborn.

You may want to wait a while before deciding. A 3 year old could keep up with you on a walk, but maybe not a jog. Same with the 19 month old. But you may find that they don't enjoy going for jogs with you in a stroller....And you may have someone watch them while you're out in which case you could easily buy a regular one for the new baby.

Just one of those things that are hard to plan ahead for. Do any of your friends have the double and triple options you could borrow when the time came to see which is best?
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 2:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• **And I just realized I said 19 month old when I meant to 21 month old. Forgive my brain---It had a dumb moment.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:35 PM on May. 1, 2009