What is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said Or Done?

I have to That I can Think of Right Now Here Goes

...................................................................................................

I Dyed my Hair From Blonde to Brown ,and Im sitting at the Computer one Evening Thinking Out loud, Hum!! I didn't need any Help with Spelling Words Today, My Daughter Blurted out Maybe its The Hair Color, I spit Coffee Through my Nose....LOL

................................................................................................................................

One day we were at a Resturant, and I was talking to a Lady who has come up to the table, When I Looked across the street and I said Aloud, I wonder why the Flag is at Half Staff , and My Daughter Blurted out Maybe there Half American.

HEAVENANDUS7

Asked by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:17 PM on May. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son opened the door for me and said "after you my darling!" i died!

and he came up to me when we were leaving and he said "lets go pussy cat!"
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• OMGosh Thats To Funny Pussy cat Darling, How adorable
    Anna
    HEAVENANDUS7

Answer by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• When my son was 18 months, he pronounced Bird as Bayd..my mom was trying to get him to say bird..so, they went back and forth...bayd, bird, bayd, bird...finally, my mom said bbiirrdd..he looked right at her and said..Ernie. Then cackled.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• That is Absolutely To Funny...LOL
    HEAVENANDUS7

Answer by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• So, I had been really sick and had an appointment with a dr. my friend said she would watch my oldest son who is 4 1/2. We were running late and had to go quickly. She calls me to tell me this...She asked my son if he was allergic to anything and he didn't understand what allergic meant, so she says is there anything you can't have? I am thinking is totally going to say green beans because he hates them and everytime has to throw up during eating them. But my son, deep in thought for a minute then says, "Well,...I can't have alcohol. Not until I am older." I thought it was too funny!! Do you have any funny moments like this?
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• When he was 2 and we were at the lake, he saw two boats side by side, but couldn't tell that it was two boats, he thought it was one long boat. When I pointed out that it was 2 boats, he said, "is it two boats, tell me honestly?" I said...whoa, before I even show you..How do you know Honestly? He said on Toy Story, buzz asks Woody, Does this hat look good on me, tell me honestly? I could have died...I said, I guess you really were watching it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We were camping. My boys always became fast friends with whoever was camping nearby. A thunderstorm came up, so they were all in the camper telling ghost stories. The story telling was at a rapid fire pace and almost timed with the thunder and lightening when my middle son suddenly jumped up and announced, "Stop! Stop! I need a commercial!" His dad and I just laughed until we cried. He is truly a child of the modern age. (This was 14 years ago!)

laughter

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My oldest when he was little ask me right after we got our dog her shots ( Mom, now that Daisy had her baby shots, does that mean she can have babies now) I was rolling.
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 12:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Too many to remember.

One thing that always makes me giggle is when we have granola bars. My 5 yr old calls them gorilla bars.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• WOW This is So Much Fun, and Seeing that there are Many Moms Like me
    HEAVENANDUS7

Answer by HEAVENANDUS7 at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2009