Isn't it true?

If everyone thought *my way*, life would be so much simpler.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh heck no! I'd go crazy having to deal with more people that are like myself!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Hmm, at first it may seem like it would be simpler...but then again, I have to agree with Mythic. There would be a ton of shady ass bitches walking around if EVERYONE was like me :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• No. If everyone thought my way the world would be crazy and people would NEVER agree with each other because I hardly ever agree with myself!
    Anonymous

• No, it would be dull. lol
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:33 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yes i want it my way all the time but i have thee kids that dont allow that lol
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 12:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• shrugging Well, I'm torn. I would like not having to get someone to see the world the way I do, but on the other hand, I would probably get tired of not having to think things through to make my decision. And, it might be boring to just have a bunch of me's walking around. No, let there be diversity.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Uh of course. It doesnt say they have to have my personality and be just like me...it just said THINK like me...and you know, I am always right! LOL.....(my husband and I have this inside joke about whos way is right)
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• no, because that is what makes the world interesting..
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• my feeling is if the neighbors would just realize i am the queen bee life would be so much better...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't know, how do you think?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:45 PM on May. 1, 2009