My dd Took her first STEP!!!!

She is 10 months old and just took her first step, I've been encouraging it for the last week and she did it!!

When did your LO take their first step

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 12:39 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son was just over a year when he took his first step, it was on thanksgiving. I cried my eyes out! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:47 PM on May. 1, 2009

• YAY!!!! My son took his first step at 10 mos. but didn't start walking on regular basis until he was 12 mos
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Congrats! My son is about to be 11 months and took his first step almost two weeks ago. He's already walking everywhere.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Aww so exciting!!! You must be so full of pride!

My son is about to turn 9 months and he has been cruising for a week now. I don't know when he's go for it, but he's a dare devil so it might be early :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My first did when he was about 9 months my second was just before he was 12 months
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 1:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I am not joking; he was 5 months old. Of course, he tumped right over on his face and was superubermega pissed about it, complete rage and frustration there. And he never stopped trying after that, he just kept trying and falling down and he'd get soooo mad every time, poor kid. He finally made his bones when he was seven months old; he tottered around the coffee table and he was squeaking and chirping, he was so happy! After that, he didn't stop running until he was three.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:44 PM on May. 1, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!
    I am so happy for her and for you! This is such awesome news!

I don't remember when my children took their first steps - my youngest is 15 years old.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:29 PM on May. 1, 2009