Ok, I'm thinking about going on either Jenny Craig or Nutrisytem

Looking for opinions and or advice for either. I'm just not acheiving any weight loss on my own..

pennyll1560

Asked by pennyll1560 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• my mom was on jenny craig and lost a shitload of weight
    cinvargas

Answer by cinvargas at 8:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I never tryed either of those, I tried weight watchers point system it worked well for me. I have a hard time eating diet food I find it to be tatseless, on weight watchers point system you can eat any type of food you want, as long as you stay at your given points for the day. I was still abel to eat fast food when I wanted and still lost 19 lbs. in the first 2 weeks.
    sjdchbkr

Answer by sjdchbkr at 8:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I had a friend lose over 50 lbs. on weight watchers. She was really strict on it for a few months and she looks amazing.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My Mom loses all her weight on Weight Watchers too..... Heard jenny was good too though!!
    TwinsMom1299

Answer by TwinsMom1299 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i just did the gerson way i ate organically and did the juices and the coffee breaks www.gerson.org it made me healthier as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Try checking out this www.omnitrition.com/jamiealbright
    check out the products there
    ouromnifamily

Answer by ouromnifamily at 1:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have heard that both are great. I know that with Nutrisystem you have to be very self-motivated because there aren't meetings or counselers that you have to stay in contact with. So do nutrisystem if you're willing to go at it alone, but do Jenny Craig if you feel like you'll need the support to stay focused and committed. Good luck!
    jtgraham

Answer by jtgraham at 8:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I tried NutriSystem. The food isnt good. And they make you believe that you just have to heat up some meals they send you. YOu have to add stuff to the meals and do a lot of measuring. And I actually gained weight because I didn't exercise as much as I should have and you eat a lot on the NutriSystem plan.
    Tenine

Answer by Tenine at 11:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• JC is pretty expensive, but food is good. Nutrisystem is less costly and less tasty too.
    LilDi

Answer by LilDi at 2:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I went of JC and I lost 35lbs. It's easy, you don't have to worry what your going to eat nor do you have to weigh it. The downside is that it can be a little pricey. But I thought it's worth it.
    wheresdanielle

Answer by wheresdanielle at 5:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2008