Cervical mucous at 10dpo

Some of the ladies and I must have the same cycle as some of us ovulated at the same time. Now we are well into our 2WW. Baby dust to those still waiting to find out if AF is coming.

Question is are you supposed to have a steady level of cervical mucous or is it normal for there to be very little?

I can't seem to locate anything that advises how much post ovulation cervical mucous is supposed to be there.

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 12:53 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got on a site last night that said that after ovulation you should become dry and stay dry until af gets here. I'm having more now and its still whitish/yellow little clear but there is definitly more of it
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 1:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• what is 2ww
    Anonymous

• 2ww= 2 week wait. That's how long we are supposed to wait from ovulation to see if our cycle comes.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

• ooh... i have two more days :)
    Anonymous

• Well my cervical fluids are hardly visible. I am checking my cervix like the website www.fertilityfriend.com advised. My cervix is high and soft but when I go to the bathroom there is no cervical fluid when I wipe. I can tell it's hardly visible after I'm done checking my cervix though. I was curious to see if anyone else had information.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• oh man i had alot of cevical fluids after ovulation :( i thought that was a good sign
    Anonymous

• I have also heard everyone is different. Some women ovulate more than once and get pregnant with twins. I'm not trying for a herd or gaggle of kids..I just want one.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:24 PM on May. 1, 2009