Stupid question but please give me feed back...

Could there be any other reason for my boobs to be hurting besides Pregnancy???
I'm having a heart attack here girls.. Please tell me that others have experienced this and it was from their period or something.. (and no I don't have my period right now) The first time I was pregnant I didn't have any signs at all.. Got my period for three months and boobs didn't hurt till later.

I almost died the last time with my little girl so I'm very scared this could be happening again.. I'm on BC Pills but I was on them the last time too and still mananged to get pregnant.. So please give me some good news that it could be something else.. Anything else.. I know I'm wishing and grasping at straws and in the back of my mind I'm starting to believe it but thought I'd ask to see if anyone has experienced sore boobs for any other reason than the big P.... Thank you for reading...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be from your period, or it could be from a strain in the Pectoral Muscles. Those are about the only two reasons I could think of that would cause your boobs to hurt outside of pregnancy
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• period, side effect of the pills!!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well thanks ladies but I'm pregnant.. Now I have no idea what I'm doing... thank you for the feedback though...
    Anonymous