kate gosselin?

Has anyone seen the Jon and Kate Plus 8 episode where they go green?and the people come and put all the stuff of their house?
did anyone notice how rude kate is when the guy doing the construction trys to talk to?she is such a WITCH!and i bet she was getting it done for free just like everything else.
I hope jon is cheating on her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• blah blah blah noone cares about what a bitch she is
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah! How wonderful for those kids to have a cheating father. Witch or not, there are still 8 children to think about. What if you appeared nasty on a tv show? Would you want everyone hoping your husband was cheating on you? What a horrible thing to wish on those 8 children. You should be ashamed.
    Anonymous

• you should be ashamed
    Anonymous

• I don't wish for anything bad to happen to them but I do hope they get help for their marriage.
    I think it's come time that they put an end to the show and focus on their family. I have only watched the show a handful of times but I would think that it has had to be very hard being in the public eye for so long.
    I couldn't subject my family to all of that for all the money in the world. They are too important to me.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:23 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I agree she was mean.. but I dont hope Jon is cheating on her. They are a "faith based" family, so I hope he isnt doing anything to hinder his relatonship with God. I do think that she needs LOTS of prayer. Jon should stick to being a great dad and hubby ( he does put up with ALOT). God can handle the rest with Kate. Just my opinion. =) I am glad those kids have a nice home and are reaping some of the benefits from having their lives displayed for everyone. We all judge the parents and forget to be happy for the kids who would be alot worse of and in a tiny home if not for that show. again only my opinion
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 1:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• my DH told me he wants to have a 3 some with me and kate!
    Anonymous

• The lady is rude and nuerotic plain and simple. I agree the show should be done so they can be a normal family my husband says that kate wants to do the show because the cameras are always around and her marriage would be over if they werent. I dont think Jon should cheat on her he is a coward if he is. If he cant stand being married to her anymore he should try therapy and then if it dosent work leave like a man not sneaking behind with other women. I feel badly for the kids.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I agree with the second anon. They are a family. I would hate for the children to have to go through their family being broken apart. Whatever is going on between them, i do hope that they work it out. I never like to see a family being torn apart by divorce. I think its pathetic how so many people jump to conclusion when a couple is having problems. Why get married if you are willing to give into divorce so easily.
    Anonymous

• I have never watched that show until a few nights ago and I saw what a b--ch she is. I hate the way she belittles her husband.
    Anonymous

• I know this sounds cruel... but if he is cheating, maybe it will wake her up and show her how she's been usurping him, belittling him and being just plain ol' domineering to him. How long should someone put up with that in their marriage? Would we be mad at a woman seeking the comfort of another man if her husband yelled at her and put her down all the time? Probably not... and I HATE double standards!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:45 PM on May. 1, 2009