If I am having cramps still is that normal i am only about 4-5 weeks and my doc appointment is not for another week is this normal. And if I am having sickness and tender breasts this early does that mean i am going to have a hard pregnacy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• these are all normal pregnancy symptoms and they won't last! you are in the very beginning stages and your body is changing, hormones are going crazy! no this does not mean you will have a hard pregnancy! if the cramps worsen go ahead and call the doctor. or to put your mind at ease, call the doctor in general! more than likely you'll be told these are normal symptoms! GL and congrats =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yep won't last. Your body is expanding and stretching to make room for your uterus that will grow 40X's its usual size. Those cramps are from muscles stretching.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:47 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I went to the ER with painfully cramps.. They told me it was my ligaments stretching for my it lasted till 8 and half weeks. Of course it started about 5 weeks, but that doesn't mean anything. It's normal and should go away, my doctor said any blood (more than a couple dots) then go to the ER as quickly as you can.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 2:47 PM on May. 1, 2009