Getting over miscarring ur baby

Have any of u moms out there got over the loss of ur baby? I have a 2 1/2 yo and a 4 week old in middle of the 2 i miscarried and my 4 week old was suppose to be a twin...im ok with the loss of my 2 baby but the twin thing i cant seem to get over i mean what would it have been like? and i see twins everywhere now!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• On our first untrasound with my daughters pregnancy we found out we were having twins, 7 weeks later all that was left was one fetus and some blood in the uterus. I don't think it is something you ever recover from I wonder all the time what it would have been like but I know she has a guardian angel that is watching over her and thats the only way I can look at it without it hurting any more. It does hurt more than a miscarriage in my opinion as well because you do have this other child and you look at her every day and just wonder...
    cemn0615

Answer by cemn0615 at 2:00 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You're a mother and no matter how many babies you have they are ALL your babies. Those are your children alive or not and you never lose a connection to that. You never get over it. I'm trying for a baby and it kills me to see other new mommies and while I am happy that they get those new baby smells, first sounds and late night lullabies I am also hurt that I have lost several babies and wonder if I was punished by God as to why I'm not able to get pregnant yet. So I settle it up with myself that life happens and it's never going to be the way I thought it would and I love all of my babies even if they aren't with me.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:40 PM on May. 1, 2009