Is Yo Gabba Gabba bad for your kids???

Is it more for adults than children? Is DJ Lance a little too weird??? Does your three year old want to drop X and get a glow in the dark tongue ring???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know how many times we have done Biz's beats and ended up covered in spit. LOL. We watch the show, but I am always waiting for something to come on that I am not okay with. I enjoy the show but I watch with caution, LOL. My dd loves to dance.

I was the OP, I just always hit anonymous instead of email me, on accident, when I post my questions. And then I don't get emails, but I see people have answered and I am like "What!!!" I posted anon!!! Ugh!!!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• LMAO, that is on right now and DD is watching. I think it is more bad for me than her, and yes DJ Lance is a freaking weirdo!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It reminds me of the cartoons I use to grow up with. Maybe that is bad then since I think I'm a little warped because of them. Hmm..
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't think the show is bad for the kids, but I really do not like that show. It's creepy to me for some strange reason. Maybe because I think the giant red thing looks a bit... "adult". Who knows?
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It seems like alot of cartoons do that now a days they just have something creepy about them or something that looks adult in them. Its like all people that make cartoons are weirdos lol
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 1:42 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Okay, so it is weird BUT it has lots of colors, songs, and movement which is what babies and toddlers like. It has built up a great vocabulary in my 2 year old and she loves to sing the songs. And it does teach morals, manners, etc. (Don't bite your friends, Try it You'll Like it~food, Be Nice To Everyone, etc.)
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:42 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It is not something I personally have my daughter watch but I really have no idea if it is bad or not. I really don't know anything about it!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:42 PM on May. 1, 2009

• it's bad for adult. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Never seen it...now I'm curious.
    Anonymous

• Hey, ravers are growing up and having kids :) I know we love this show :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 1:47 PM on May. 1, 2009