What questions should I ask the Preschool?

We live in FL; where at age 4 every child is entitled to attend Voluntary Pre-K to get ready for school.

I have some basic questions in mind; but I wanted to know if anyone had already gone thru something similar and if there was anything I really needed to know to ask about...

Is there anything you wish someone had told you before?

Any input is appreciated; thanks =)

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 1:50 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• how they discipline, what their teaching style is (strict, more open free play etc...) ummm i don't know what else
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• how many kids r there to each teacher, dicipline, nap time, picking up policy i know i had to sign papers for each person autherized to ick my son up...hope some of that helps
    sarastorer

Answer by sarastorer at 6:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Healthy eating, curriculm, open door policy, authurized people to pick up your child, costs, parental involvement, teacher-child ration, schedule for the day, qualifications on teacher.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• omg no our kids school is very good they had a meeting on what was being taught and discipline and everything and always sent letters home it is great.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 11:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Thanks ladies!

I didn't think about asking # kids/teacher or nap time even...

Appreciate the input!
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:49 AM on May. 2, 2009