a little explicit

So my husband enjoys oral very much and yet i haven't received much at all neither one of us likes performing because we feel the other tastes bitter... is there anyway to change that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe flavored lubs or whatever whip cream. And do you do it right out of the shower?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 1:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i always shower before we do anything sexually
    Anonymous

• Wash, VERY THOROUGHLY!!!, before playing around (soap for the man, NO SOAP for the woman). The cum can be sweetened by eating sweeter foods (strawberries, peaches, and stuff like that). I had the same problem with my husband when we were first married. Making him wash helped a lot. We put flavored stuff on them as well....nothing with sugar in it or you'll get a yeast infection.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 2:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If you both eat alot of pineapple for a week it will change the taste down there for both of you or maybe get some flavored lube and take a shower first. As a girl if you drink alot of water and eat healthy like fruit and what not it should change the taste down there.
    Anonymous

• I've heard the foods change the taste.
    There's also the flavored stuff that helps (I like the ones that heat up).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yea diet plays a very big factor on how you taste. try eating more fruits, healthy sweet stuff...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 2:38 PM on May. 1, 2009

• See, now we have always showered before hand. Sometimes as long as it's not been all day, my hubby just doesn't care if I showered recently or not. I do. But I thought everyone showered first. Not everyone does?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:57 PM on May. 1, 2009

• PINEAPPLE. Works wonders. Both of you eat or drink pineapple juice everyday as much as possible (not like a diet or strain or anything, just when you think about it) and by the end of the week you should both taste good =]
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:48 PM on May. 3, 2009