Do thunderstorms scare your babies?

We've been having some harsh thunder in here since last night. I'm very suprised that it doesn't scare her. She woke up from it last night, but just smiled and giggled away. I'm just curious if other babies out there react the same way or are frightened.

HaydensMommy708

Asked by HaydensMommy708 at 1:58 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 1 year and 7mos old and it doesnt bother him at all. It doesnt even wake him up lol. He just tells me that they sky went boom. We were outside one day and it started hailing and that didnt even scare him. lol
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 2:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• thunderstorms scare me, for real, LOL but we haven't had any really bad ones lately so I am not sure how my daughter acts towards them
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well, we'll see . . . we are supposed to have some thunderstorms today.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• only one time my son got scared. he was up and walking around and really loud thunder came out of nowhere, even shook the house a little and he got scared and ran to me and SO crying. but other than that he's never acted scared
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My son is 2 and sleeps through them like a champ - always has. I don't know when/if he'll start to get bothered by them, but I've always loved to sleep through rain...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 2:16 PM on May. 1, 2009