Can you look at this and tell me if you like the color?

http://www.xarj.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kelly-sweet.jpg

I am a natural red head, looks like fire. For year I have been dark brown, dark reddish brown. Well summer is coming and I would like to go lighter to my natural color and I am hesitant but I like it on her and my hair is around te same length, I would just need more layers. So do you guys like? and do you think it would look okay on me?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 2:02 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is super cute! And it would look good on ya. Oh and By the way we are neighbors...kinda I think! Noticed that when I went to look at your pic....I live outside of Allentown...but anyway, yeah it would look super cute!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I love the color and cut. I think it would look very good on you, but you might have to worry about your roots. Maybe they could do it highlighted like her hair color, so the roots wouldn't be so noticeable.
    Anonymous

• well my roots are very similar. Thats why i wanted to go lighter, so there is less upkeep. And yes I plan on getting the highlights as well :D, I want the complete look
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I thinks that it's too dark, but then I'm in a blond sort of faze right now anyway. How about your beautiful natural color with blond highlights. My best advise is to always get a professional, and the rule of thumb for find the right stylest is...if you have to pay alot then they know what they are doing. I've learned some hard lessons lately. good luck and let me know.

Luara
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• That's a really pretty red. It's still red without being too red or orange-y. I like it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• can't believe i spelled my own name wrong....Laura
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I like it luvs it looks really pretty.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:43 PM on May. 1, 2009