Help from moms .. Could I be pregnant??

So lately i've been really moody and have been getting random camps in my stomach and back that hurt pretty bad, foods done taste the same and i've been getting head aches which i never get. BUT i took a pregnancy test before and after my period 2 weeks ago and both were negative.. i took another one last night because my body just doesn't feel right but it said error. I have a 13 month old baby boy and never felt like this with him actully i didnt even know i was pregnant with him. I'm just looking for some advice from other moms.. THANKS!
oh and my husband and i dont care if we get pregnant because we planned on trying in a few months so we've just been using the "pull out method"

USAFWifeMS

Asked by USAFWifeMS at 2:05 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take another test in a week. There is always the possibility of pregnancy with unprotected sex.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It sounds like a possibility.. It might just be too early for those pregnancy tests to determine it. If I were you and you are able to I would just schedule and dr. appointment just in case. Nothing wrong with being precautionary..
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 2:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Have u had your post pregnancy chek-up? If not you should, could be something wrong internally. Check it out and let us know. They will give you a pregnancy test at the obgyn.
    Call4me

Answer by Call4me at 2:10 PM on May. 1, 2009