Are You Guilty Of..?

Rearranging the laundry so it looks like you actually did some?
Mopping up a spill with your sock so you don't make a "clean spot" on the kitchen floor?
Convincing yourself that the visible-to-the-naked-eye bactria around your toilet is "good for your childrens' immune systems"?
Buying five pounds of sugar every week because you didn't check the pantry and forgot that you have seventeen fossiled bags of sugar in there already?
Using incense near the cat box instead of just changing it?
Allowing your burner drip pans to basically char away until there's nothing left but the rims?
Telling your son it's okay to go commando because he has no underwear that isn't a hardened ball of filth in the bottom of the shower you never use?

Good. Me too.
If not, feel free to rip on me; clearly I'm beyond caring. Just direct all snarky comments to me, the OP, Fistandantalus The Filthy!

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 2:15 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lolol ur just like me!
    Anonymous

• You sound like me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• well i dont have a cat so no to the litter box one! but yes i am very guilty of the laundry thing! but i make it worse i forget that i have a load in the washer and when my husband is like what did you do today? i tell him im doing laundry and will wash the same load like 3 times! oops!! but i freak out on bathrooms so ours is always clean! but i agree with most everything on your list!! were human!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 2:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• No, I have OCD.. lol
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 2:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• All of that sounds like something I would do just to buy some time of peace and quiet. My example would be the dishes when ever I don't feel like washing them or just plainly stick them in the dishwasher I get the top part of the whatever dish is there or a pan and turn it upside down over the dishes and throw a dish towel over it until the morning. I mean it seems to work for me....lol As long as there is no ugly smell hey do what you gotta do to make it easy for you.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:23 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yeah I'm right in the same boat you are. In fact I refuse to get a cat, because I know how lazy I will get with the litter box.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 2:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• No, sorry. Your post just grossed me out a little bit. I have been to people's houses that don't change the catbox often enough and YUCK!!
    Anonymous

• Crap woman! I thought you had the magic cure or something. Other then the fact that the cat died last fall and the kiddie under-roos are jammed between the couch cushions and kicked under the hutch- this is me.
    mamaphouka

Answer by mamaphouka at 2:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Laundry....well I am fairly good about getting it washed; my trouble is remembering to put it away.
    mopping with a sock....well no, I just let the dog get it.
    Toilet seat...yes
    Sugar...well my problem is remembering to buy that one idem that I've been out of for a week and just keep forgetting.
    cat litter....I was guilty of that until my cats became outdoor kitties.
    Burner pans....Guilty as charged...my husband gave up and bought me a glass top stove.
    Boys underpants...well I have girls and as I said earlier I am fairly good about cleaning the dirty clothes...just not putting away.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 2:44 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i do the laundry thing but to the whole house, lol
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 2:49 PM on May. 1, 2009