Shaving...*tmi maybe*

I just shaved down there about 3 days ago....well, now there are like white pimples on one side of my cooch...is there anyway to get rid of them? Everytime I shave I always get razor burn no matter what I do or use.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Last time I shaved, I have a shower head that u can remove and hold, I jus held the water directly on the area and used the razors that are already geled. It seemed to help with not getting razor burns. As for the white pimples idk.
    Anonymous

• When you shave your bikini line you need to shave in the direction the hair grows (not like on your legs where you shave "against the grain"). Make sure your razor is new and sharp and try that next time.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Noxema makes a bikini shaver and I always use that. Also, after I shave I always put deodorant where I shaved.....The regular, original secret kind. Weird I know, but it makes it so I dont get razor burn

Anonymous

• I wax instead of shave. There is a product called "Tend Skin" that helps prevent razor burn and irritation after shaving / waxing. It also prevents ingrown hairs. Good for men as well.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 2:32 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have that same problem but im going to try what people said...but i think i found out what i did wrong i went against my hair like on my legs! oooops
    Anonymous

• awesome some pointers that is going to go a long way i may try a few and there is this wax i get that is awesome you heat it in the microwave and spread it on and you dont even have to use strips then pull off and after you pull off make sure that you put a little pressure on the skin that helps with the skin irritation and stinging
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 4:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have always shaved down there and I always got razer burn and little bumps and then it was stubbly after a couple days and that was annoying.. I finally went out and bought a personal trimmer and now i trim it extremely short so i dont get bumps and yet it still looks like i shave but without the stubble.. Its just long enough to not be stubbly but short enough to look like you shave. It is amazing. I use it all the time and it came in this little case so it looks like a pen and nobody knows what it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 2, 2009