Down in the dumps.........

I am a SAHM to a 3 year old and my husband travels alot and I just keep finding myself in a depressed state. And that isn't like me. I use to be so happy go lucky and now i feel like I am always down, hate the way I look although i just got a boob job, my husband use to treat me like a queen and now it seems he is so busy that he doesn't have time to try & make me happy anymore. I have everything that I have always wanted but it just doesn't seem to be enough anymore. How do I stop feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on May. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!! go do play dates join mops put your kid in some type of class if a girl ballet if a boy football or something! you need to get out of your house! see other moms and make sure you make time for yourself to be a queen!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 2:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• im a sham too and i had to try a bunch of things like this to make me feel not "stuck"

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 2:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I am just like you! I'm a sahm too, and because of some very bad personal choices (made way before I got pregnant) I have no license or car. I feel like a total prisoner of my house a lot of the time. My fiance works all the time also (up to 60 hours per week as a GM of a bar and grill). I get very jealous that he has free time with adults and I don't. Anyway, you definately need to talk to him about how you feel. You need to get out of the house and do things for yourself. Try working out (if you can afford it get a personal trainer). Not only will you feel better about how you look, working out helps boost seritonin, which helps with depression. And that may not be enough. I had to go on anti-depresants for my depression. Also, find someone to vent to. I'm more than happy to listen anytime!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 3:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Starting studying the Law of Attraction.... seriously, start by watching "The Secret". You mood about everything will change!!
    Anonymous