Which should I pick?

Ok.. this may be trivial..but, tomorrow I am expected to be in 2 places by 2 close friends. I have to pick one... First one is a demonstration, at 2pm... that I am willing to order from, ... but the second is I am invited to a wedding of a co worker.... the wedding is a spur of the moment thing... I am standing in for my friends husband since he cant attend.... (I'm her date).... and she did ask me along time ago if I would go if he couldn't. But in the meantime.... I had a demonstration.. and my other friend said she would have one too...( like they always ask your friends to do!!)... and she chose this date too.. so I feel very obligated since I am kind of the reason she ended up having one! But.. as I said I will def buy something either way!

I would really like to go to the wedding... but, I am not wanting to make my other friend upset! I have to figure it out pretty quick!!

HELP!!!!!

MOM628

Asked by MOM628 at 2:30 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Go to the wedding, there can always be another demonstration, your friend is (theoretically) only getting married once. The friend holding the demonstration will understand, and if she's throwing the demonstration it's because she liked the product, not just because of you, whether or not you attend it was her choice to do it.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 2:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i would go to the wedding since you told your friend that you would a long time ago, tell your other friend she is gonna have to reschedule, and i suggest getting a calendar and writing down important dates so that this doesnt happen again, if your demonstration friend is really a friend she will understand
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Go to the wedding.
    You truely want to look how much more you talked about that!
    And like you said you will buy something either wayso that both are technically getting attention.
    Just ask your friend flat out if it is ok with her.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Go to the wedding, you made that promise first
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:35 PM on May. 1, 2009

• thanks girls... I'm going to the wedding...and I am going to call my friend & tell her...I hope she isn't too put out!

Jeesh.....I am just so in demand !!LOL.....Just kidding!!
    MOM628

Answer by MOM628 at 3:38 PM on May. 1, 2009

• also I do have a calender...I just wish my friends would coordinate their invites a little better!!

LOL!!!!......just joking!
    MOM628

Answer by MOM628 at 3:40 PM on May. 1, 2009