How often do you guys... you know? (kinda explicit question)

Everyone said that after the baby you won't feel like having sex. I, of course, said that wouldn't happen to me. Well, it didn't right after she was born. We had sex on a regular basis (at least once a week). But now (nine months later) we aren't doing it but maybe once every three weeks. Now that we're not doing it often, when we do (I hate to say it) it sucks for me. He gets there to quick for me to even think about getting there. I'm starting to feel as if making love to me is a chore or unimportant. Is this a problem for other women out there? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him to slow down, no need to hump like a damn jack rabbit. and tell him that he's not getting you off and part of the joy of sex is not just getting him off but you getting off too
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm not pregnant yet so I try to get as much action as I can. But DH is an insomniac. I go to bed early early so I will text him from the bedroom when he's watching tv and tell him "Come play with me." But he does have his days where's he's tired and doesn't feel like it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:38 PM on May. 1, 2009

• for me it was the feel of him in me. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I never have an orgasm with intercourse so it's not about that. It was just a feeling of total completeness and sexual bliss for me. I'm sure you two will get back into the swing of things. maybe he just gets really excited being with you again and gets off too quick.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If he's only getting it once every three weeks how can you expect it to last longer then 30 seconds or be any good at all?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We make love 3-5 times a week.

My suggestion would be to make an effort to do it more often. Even if you don't feel like it. And make your husband take his time, so you get a chance to get into it.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:29 AM on May. 3, 2009