How often are you doing it?

Just wondering if all new parents stop having sex after the baby, or is it just us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol...yeah after both my kids were born we went through a dry spell...but now that they are a little older...the youngest is 8 months it is better. Once you get into a routine...or at least maybe a better one you will get "your groove" back!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 2:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It slowed down a little. But we were able to pick back up where we were. At least 2 or 3 times a week.
    normalp

Answer by normalp at 2:38 PM on May. 1, 2009

• we have a 9month old, but we still have it every night that we can, and that is almost evry nightttc

Anonymous

• The only time we didn't have sex after having a baby was the first 6 wks, bc I had stitches and it was just to painful. After that first 6 wks, we have been at it several times a week, if not every day. :-)))
    Anonymous

• We started having sex again 4 weeks after our baby was born, and since then it's 3-4 times a week.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Once a week
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:51 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We have a 17 month old and I am 29 weeks preg and we still have sex 5-8 times a week
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We do it a lot. Try to every other day. Even if I am too tired, I tell him to make it a quickie.

www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 3:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well, for six months before and almost a year after I had our son, we didn't have sex. There were decent reasons in the mix, but most of it was me being ridiculous about my body and my life in general. I did not make the same mistakes after I had our daughter and we got back to it about two months after the birth. Just don't let it become an issue, that's my advice to you.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• In 3 years we've had sex about 5 times. Ouch. And one of those is my second child! lol
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 3:31 PM on May. 1, 2009