My Gosh people, who REALLY CARES?...........................ANYBODY?

As the secrets about the CIA's interrogation techniques continue to come out, there's new information about the frequency and severity of their use, contradicting an 2007 ABC News report, and a new focus on two private contractors who were apparently directing the brutal sessions that President Obama calls torture.

According to current and former government officials, the CIA's secret waterboarding program was designed and assured to be safe by two well-paid psychologists now working out of an unmarked office building in Spokane, Washington.

We could be headed for another Depression, and this stupid little man is even focusing on this AT ALL?

Deserves impeachment for treason................

Idiot.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 2:35 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree.
    Anonymous

• Oh that is not all they threw their names out on air too.Gee niiiiiice..why not fly them over drop them in the middle of some terrorists unarmed to have their head slowly sliced off.....sarcasm of course but this is ridic.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I agree
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:47 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Seems like he is all about accountability when it has nothing to do with him.
    Anonymous

• You know what else they're super-concerned about instead of the economy and all of the other important issues? Taking really pretty photo-op pictures of Air Force 1 flying around New York and the Statue of Liberty (nearly scaring every NYC resident half to death for fear that it was 9-11 all over again).

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/air-force-one-backup-rattles-new-york-nerve/

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that thinks the past 100 days have been a complete freaking waste! :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't understand, Grace.... you don't think waterboarding is torture? Do you even know what is involved? "Who cares?"...well, you would if it was being done to you. 

I'm not attacking you personally, but I just want you to understand that torture is something we SHOULD care about and shouldn't want, even torture of our enemies.  It doesn't work...and it's cruel.  The United States used to be seen as a country that was above cruel and unusual punishment, but it seems as if the last few presidents have ignored our Constitution and our morals so they can accomplish their objectives.  It's disgusting!

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Madame,

You are a freshman..................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Why isn't it being said that waterboarding hasn't been used for years? It was used in the early days after 9/11. I don't feel bad about it either. Had we not used it then, many in LA might have perished due to negligence on behalf of DOD. And I am sure the libs would be more than happy to point their boney fingers at Bush, blaming him for all of the death. It's not like they were waterboarding a week before the election. This administration truly is living in the past while claiming they are all about moving forward. And those too stupid to see it eat it up in a family style buffet. sickening.

Anonymous

• I agree with the methods used. I support the CIA in using whatever methods they had to use in order to gain information to protect our country. I just don't support the person that currently running the country...into the ground.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I care. I think the fact that the US tortured prisoners is despicable. I hope, if nothing else, this causes some laws to made that will prevent this from ever happening again. Laws that make it explicitly clear that torture is illegal.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:02 PM on May. 1, 2009