do you have issues or dispespect others on here for whats on their siggys?

like if its not typed correctly (wheather by accident or not) do you get upset or make fun of them? if there's a word in there you don't like do you criticize them for using language or words you don't like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never seem to see these siggies. Are they on the profiles?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:48 PM on May. 1, 2009

• to each their own but I do question some of the more racy stuff especially when pic of there kids is right next to it. But it's a free country.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:51 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i say whatever whenever .... yes there is the f word in it , but its in alota other ones too ...... im not going to sugarcoat ANYTHING for ANYONE ... i put exactly what i feel ... im not going to put what people want to read "oh im married and i love my husband , i use perfect english , i dont make mistakes , my life is perfect , and i love jesus" ... naaah not me! lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 2:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well, I may no like the "I'm a formula/breast/whatever feeding, circumcising/not circumcising, crunchy granola/Fendi, homeschooling/public schooling, Christian.atheist/pagan/satan worshipping, SAH/W/WFH Mom signatures, but I'm not going to get nutty on someone for that. That's their deal.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm pretty much fine with anything except the word 'retarded'. But I haven't seen any siggy's with that in it.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

---
    lol @ the word reatrded .. idk why its not in my siggy , because that is my favorite word to use really ... but your ok w/ the 'n' word , as long as no one says RETARD?! .... sorry i think racial terms are more rude than "ur a retard!"
    Anonymous

• I turned the siggy showing option off to save on space, so I don't see anyone's siggies at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

---
    ---
    She probably has a special needs child. I cannot believe that its your favorite word. I am glad you don't have a child with special needs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2010