How do I delete cafe mom groups from my profile? I'm new and I got kinda over vealous and joined WAY too many. I'm getting about 15 e mails a day from all of my groups.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• Go to My Groups. Then Click on the groups name you want to quit(enter it) Then right below the groups intro, it will say something about leaving the group. Click on that, it will ask if you're sure, then when you click yes, it will take you out of the group. I completely understand being overzealous, me too sometimes!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 8:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you want to stay in your groups, but don't want to get emails. You can go to the edit group settings/leave group link and change the receive group digest emails to no. I made sure that I did that on all 30 of mine and I don't get any emails. Hope that helps.
    katyuwf

Answer by katyuwf at 8:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2008