Obama...................

The second 9/11????????????????

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 2:55 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• SAD.................
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 2:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• ?
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well after 9-11 intel did show that a second attack would be coming and that intel advised it would come from the inside. This isn't surprising.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• OK, watch out! You are gonna get some remarks about how so many people are so stupid to believe in conspiracy theories. Personally, I think there is always something to those theories. We watched a thing about both Obama and McCain, on 20/20 or some news show like that. And they types of people that back Obama, and support him, are terrorists. NOT SAYING HE IS ONE, just that plenty of terrorist people have supported him. So that's scary. The worst thing they could say about McCain was that he cheated on his wife, which is debatable. I didn't support Obama, not at all. But I hope very much that all the things that are said about Obama are wrong. I really hope.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It's true, Buffie! One of Obama's best buddies (and vocal sugar daddy for his campaign) is Bill Ayers...who ADMITTED that he bombed a federal building in the 70's and is PROUD of it!!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Buffie95, what a good hearted person you are. I hope it's wrong too. I hope he doesn't turn out to be the terrorist that a great many people fear and believe him to be. I hoped he was going to make our economy better like he promised. I hoped he would bring troops home, like he promised and on and on..

But you and I both know that people believe what they choose to believe and a lot of people came out to vote based on race. They wanted to see history made and vote in a black man as the first black president. He is half black but that's not mentioned. I think that would make him the Halfrican Amercian President. There were other presidents from this country that were of African American decent. So it's not the novelty everyone seems to think it is.

I hope we don't a comeback of 9/11. I think the low fly by with Airforce One Obama knew about. They said they were getting pics of the Statue of Liberty. Riiiiight.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• to you.....maybe.
    Anonymous

• Scared shitless.......I am am in a military family!!!!!
    BlueStarMom88

Answer by BlueStarMom88 at 3:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You REALLY need a day job.................................................
    OP.................................
    OMG............................................................
    Are you for real with all these wacky posts?........................................
    Anonymous

• You REALLY need a day job................................................. OP................................. OMG............................................................ Are you for real with all these wacky posts?........................................

I don't need to work

I'm a SAHM

Why are you unable to understand that concept?

I have some money and my bills are paid.

Radical, huh.........

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:40 PM on May. 1, 2009