Do you tan?

If so, why do you tan and how do you do it? What method works best for you?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 2:56 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In a bottle. I like the Olay self tanning moisturizer. I do like to sit out in the sun but I never go out without SPF 50. I was born a readhead with freckles and the sun does not like me too much. I will still burn a little the first few times and the freckles on my face turn into 1 big one. Even in winter I use Sunscreen. I like Clinique City Cover and also Coppertone sport makes a good one. In a pinch Waterbabies works just as good on grownups.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• In the tanning bed or out in the pool.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 3:07 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I usually dont because I am very proud of my fair skin but if I do I use a tanning oil.
    Sometimes I like to be tan so I will just be outside all day with only a tiny bit of tanning oil on and by staying active I get an even natural looking tan.
    I also put lemon juice in my hair so the sun causes highlights.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I used to try, but I would just get a littled burnt and then it would fade back to white again. I used tan in a bottle once and it faded to orange. I guess God meant for me to be a pale white so I will be happy with it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:33 PM on May. 1, 2009