Do you tan?

If so, why do you tan and how do you do it? What method works best for you?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 2:56 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Only if I forget my sunscreen that day and the rays hit me thru the car window!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:57 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I wish I had the time to go tanning. And yes I know how bad it is for you. :)
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:58 PM on May. 1, 2009

• nope! to black to get a tan.
    Anonymous

• Usually I don't tan I just leave it up to the sun. But the other month I went to the ultra bronzer twice and I am glad I did it looks great and didn't burn. It was kind of spendy though.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• im lucky im porcageese ( yeah sp ) and im tan all year round kinda like a fair tan so come summer all i need is 1 hour outside and im golden and good for the summer lol. went tanning once a friend draged me and it was a tanning bed. i was in a bathing suit and they give u lil goggles for a small fee. and its was 15 mins just standing there in the tanning booth was kinda boring lol thankfuly i never had to go back. again as my dh would say im tan all year round..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I dont tan, Im doing a research paper on tanning and I wanted input from people who do. Thanx
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 3:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• In the sun. I am Italian and tan very easily.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i use to tan in a tanning bed but i dont have time ever i still have mins just sitting at the tanning place:( but i want to is summer again and im NOT going to the pool with my white legs there as white as my walls!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I just reciently started tanning only because im sooo white and our pool will be opening up soon and I dont want to get burnt. I go 10 minutes in the vip bed 3 or 4 times a week. I love it it helps with my back pain when im close to my period.
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes I go in the tanning bed. Can hardly find the time to go but try to get a base tan so Im not pasty white in the summer!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:15 PM on May. 1, 2009