how do i know when i conceived? can the doctor really predict the day i had sex?

yungmommy2b

Asked by yungmommy2b at 3:06 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well you can do this next time 'cause it won't work now that you are pregnant. I keep a small calendar and wrote down P on each day I'm on my period. Then, I write S on each day we have sex. So, my doctors predicted that my baby was conceived on the 30th, but I looked in my calendar and we didn't have sex on the 30th, but we had sex on the 29th, so that's when I know I conceived.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• OCD ABPetersson Lol .just kiddin.That's great ,you know the exact date your little miracle began.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Unless you only had sex one time during the middle of your cycle, you may not know the exact day you conceived. Any date they give you is just an estimate; the exact date of conception could be up to a few days before or after that.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Unless you are like ABPeterson, I would say, no. He/She can make an educated guess, but that's all it is - a guess.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:30 PM on May. 1, 2009