Ahhh alone time :]

This never happens haha. How often do you stay at home mom's get actual alone time? I mean, house empty, hour long shower, makeup and everything alone time.

ours

Asked by ours at 3:06 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe once a week, if he takes our baby to the store or up to work to visit with his coworkers. It's never long enough, because as soon as he's gone I start to do dishes or laundry, things I can't do if the baby's awake and he's working or sleeping. By the time they get home I still haven't gotten to shower lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have time to put myself together every day. I always have! I get up before the kids and do what needs doing. I go to bed about an hour and a half after they do. If you feel you don't have the time...make time :) You can do it! :::high five:::
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 3:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I still haven't seen that day...*sighs*
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 3:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• well my son is 1 month old and i have been away from my 2 kids 2 times but i have been with just the baby 2 times also idk y but MIL only wants time wtih the 2 year old and not the baby...and both the time i was a way was for a cooking party i wasnt home alone but i was without my babies
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My son wakes up at 6am and I'm pregnant, there's no way I could get up EARLIER than that to take a shower and pretty up haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:49 PM on May. 1, 2009

• uugh never i asked hubby to go do something with me and son today but instead he is going to his bro so me and son r going too do something along bc i promised him .. i am 37wks and my son is 2 so yay fun !! all by myself !! i askd hubby too take him with him too his bros but no i wanted some ME time.. I was going too go get my toes painted being i cant reach them and it dnt cost that much but no !! I painted them myself and it looks crappy!!
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 4:49 PM on May. 1, 2009