Do you feel your life is over?

I struggle with this thought,things are tough now and I wonder if they'll ever go back to being happy.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 3:07 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm the same way with this recession. Its putting a big strain on my marriage not having money. I miss being happy w/my husband.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i wouldnt say I feel my life is OVER, but money certainly is tight, I miss my family who all live far away, and my nana is ill. but I try to enjoy each day and not worry about the future
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My life is more wonderful now than it ever has been. We own several small businesses and I am now helping out with them, so I don't have to work. Life is good.
    Anonymous

• I feel that way all the time.
    I am a very young mom..16
    and I feel like I will never be able to party late, date alot, and sneak out like most older teens do.
    I dont really want to be tied down to one guy, one house, and one lifestyle forever.
    You get over it though.
    My little baby is worth anything!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Anon,Thank God you are blessed,these are tough times we are going through right now,but I do beleive ,we all have our ups,and downs in life,atleast I know I have,but sometimes ,I have had to make myself sit back,and think of the many blessings I do have ,instead of what I don't have.I have had lost many loved ones,but ,I Thank God he allowed me to have them ,in my life for as long as I did.I battle depression everyday,but I am getting a great Blessing in Sept,I am going to be a first time Grandma.So I was starting to think my life was over,but now ,I am thinking,maybe it is just beginning. ( : . I hope you find something in your life,that you can cling to ,to show you your life is not over. God Bless you
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Find the good no matter how small and focus on that until more positive things come to build up the good and reduce the negative

Answer by admckenzie at 4:05 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't feel my life is over until I am in a pine box so to speak. And I have a feeling that even then I might have a problem with it! LOL

My life isn't perfect, but its perfect for me is my motto.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 4:55 PM on May. 1, 2009