Best flower delivery?

I would like yo buy my mom and MIL flowers since im 3000 miles away. Whats a great site..

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• I have received quite a few bouquets from proflowers.com and they are aways beautiful and they arrive in great shape and last a long time, I would recommend them for sure =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I got flowers.com, unless you want an especific time to arrive, because they would not give you a time, good luck! But I use this website to send flowers to a relative out of the country. She was in Mexico and her mom had just passed away.
    Anonymous

• i dont ever get flowers so i dont know
    joannemarie63

Answer by joannemarie63 at 7:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have had the best luck by going to yellow pages and looking in my moms zip code for local florist, and calling them. I tell them how much I want to spend and to make it look pretty. They drop it off to her house and my mom has always loved them. Plus you get way more for $50.00 then you would online!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Go through a local florist. I was a florist for 13 years. Let me tell you when you wire flowers through FTD, Teleflora or any other wire service. They may advertise a bouquet for 50.00 Out of that you pay them 16.00 just to call a florist. That leaves 36.00. The florist takes out 6.00-10.00 for delivery. That leaves about 25.00 in flowers. Then people wonder why their bouquets are small.

Look up florist in your mom's neighborhood. Then call them or look to see if they have their own website where you can browse bouquets. Remember that you will get more with locally grown flowers. The best thing you can do is give the shop a price, let them know if you want them in a basket, vase or wrapped, what your mom's favorite colors are, if you want a romanic, traditional, wildflower or modern look. Often you will get more for your money that way.
    If you PM me with her city I may be able to help you more.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband always orders me flowers from proflowers.com and he is in Iraq.They last for several weeks if cared for properly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on May. 5, 2009

• 1800flowers.com is good
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 PM on May. 5, 2009