i need help with my camera/memery card

okay i am not sure what to do, i stick my memery card into my camera and it keeps telling me that my card is locked. i cant find my instuctions for my camera so thats why i am asking here, it wont let me take pics and it wont let me delet them i have been messing around with and i cant figure it out. if i dont have my memery card in my camera it will let me take pics but since i dont have anything in there i cant save them are put them on my computor, but my card isnt working. is there anything i can do? i have a Kodack HP memery card 1GB and my camera is a samsung s860. dont know if thats important, i dont know much about things like that.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 3:17 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try Google Search, type in your card type, then "unlock card" and see what you get. GL.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• wow i feel so stupid now, i googled it and it said that there is a little white button on the side and if it gets moved down then it lockes your card, all i had to do was move it up. gosh i feel like a JA. lol
    thank you by the way
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• That happened to me--I have a memory card that also can be put into an SBC port. But to put it in the port you have to move this little tiny piece of plastic on the side. If you don't move it back, it will fit in your camera but not allow you to take pics. I did this w/out even knowing it, so look and see if you have something similar.
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 3:29 PM on May. 1, 2009