whats a nice sweet thing your dh or so has done for you at anytime for any reason

my dh called and had deliverd a dozen long stem roses in a vase. we lived in an apt building and the delivary person just left them there and someone stole them. dh was mad and ended up re ordering more and told them why... i did get the 2nd dozon and left a noet " to who ever stole my roses" and by 6pm they was a knock at my door open it and there was my first dozen lol. i told dh that was sweet but next time let me call them i wouldve gotton the 2nd batch for free instead they chrged him for the 2nd order also ( even though the delivry man left them and didnt buzz my door ) i was home. but it was sweet of my dh to think of me hasent happen again since then but im happy with the one time lol.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 3:22 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let me think about this question,and I will get back to you,it may take a while .lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Took me away for the weekend before we got married. We stayed at a resort retreat for the weekend when he saw how stressed I was trying to plan everything perfectly for our wedding. I have a wonderful husband.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• he lets me nag and it doesnt phase him at all lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• He cooked supper for me last night =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• uhhhhh....

yeah..he took me to applebees one time..
    thats about it..besides those random occasional back massages I get without having to ask for it & then end up arguing because he's convienced HE'S the one pregnant and he deserves all the TLC.
    He's such a freakin baby but I love him.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• On Sundays, I work a long shift that covers both lunch and dinner rush. I am exhausted by the time I get off work on Sunday. Last week, he had the house clean, had made dinner and had the leftovers heated in the oven, drew me a bubble bath and then rubbed my feet when I got out. Yeah, I asked him what he wanted, and he told he me that he realized it had been a long time since he reminded me how much he appreciated me.

I am a very lucky woman! He also tells me at least 4 times a day I am beautiful. More when I am tired or sick. And he tells me that I need to remember that there is more to me than Mommy.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:20 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm actually a little jealous of you Mom1Stepmom1 lol
    You are a lucky lady=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I suppose I'm spoiled. While others have a hard time remember one, I have a hard time choosing which one to share. SO I'll share the last. He came home from work and handed me airplane tickets. He booked the trip, arranged with my Mom for the kids and we went to Riviera Maya for a week. The first day he booked a couples massage then went back to the room and slept for 3 hrs. We had no itinerary pre booked.. ..just relaxing. We also swam with the dolphins that trip...it was expensive but incredible. It was a wonderful, stress free trip for our 25th anniversay.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• mom1step mom1 can i borrow your man for just the weekend? lol no hanky panky i swear.. i do love my dh but gosh darn... grneyedgrandma if he dose that again may i please go ill be quiet i promise.... u wont even know im there. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• mom1step mom1 - Can You Get Your Man To School My Man LOL
    Very Lucky Woman :)
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:05 AM on May. 2, 2009