A question about cm and pregnancy? PIOG

Ok just wondering if you HAVE to have cm to signify pregnancy. I usually get alot of cm right before my period which usually gets me excited but then AF shows.

Well tomorrow AF is due and I have no cm at all. I was wondering if lack of cm could also be a sign? I have been rediculously nauseous and had a runny nose since ovulation. Also a slight fever(at least felt like one) around 7-8 dpo.

I guess I am just looking for some hope. I don't really feel AF approaching.

cm-cervical mucus
AF-aunt flo
dpo-days past ovulation

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 3:30 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't have an answer for you im sorry but I know exactly how you feel. My cycle this month has been totally off and my temp goes up for 3-4 days then goes back down and I've had ewcm a lot this month when I usually only have it like twice on ov day. Who knows.. I just wanted to wish u goodluck and im sending babydust your way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on May. 2, 2009