• In the Spotlight:

Obama

As Obama has reached his 100th day in office, has your opinion of him changed? What do you think about all of the debt? Do you think it will eventually help us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. Still think he's the wrong man for the job.
    Anonymous

• Still think he is a divisive a$$hole
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• When has debt ever helped? No, my opinion of him is the same as it was before the election. I would have rather done nothing with regards to TARP (yes, I know Bush signed it, just one thing I disagreed about w/ his admin.), the stimulus, bailout after bailout. Didn't seem to help Chrysler much. Gosh, that was money well spent.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:35 PM on May. 1, 2009

• . Gosh, that was money well spent.

Yes it was!

A payback to the unions.........................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Still think he is a divisive a$$hole

ditto
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I use to have hope for him. Now I can't stand the man. He has screwed up royally already.
    Anonymous

• haha, nope he was lying before and he's lying some more as the old lies come out. He's lying as he smiles and waves away our money, lays the bricks to kill the 2nd amendment, and leads us towards socialism. I just think it would be awesome if us lowly citizens could write checks into the debt pile like he does. Debt hurts us, it should hurt them too.
    nerdyma7

Answer by nerdyma7 at 3:57 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I think he is a wise and good man who inherited a illegal war and a feral market system. He has managed to do some wonderful things in a hundred days.
    Anonymous

• I think all their luxeries and wants instead of needs should be stripped from them.Since Obama and admin like to dictate that for us and just KNOW what is best for us.Why don't they join the party? That will happen right? :eye roll:
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My opinion has not changed at all. I still think he is a great man and a great President.
    Anonymous