Do you get mad if your guy.....ADULT CONTENT

Does it himself? If you dont why not and if you do why do you? And do you care if he looks at orn while doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont care what he does.
    His time wasted and less responsability for me!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I assume you mean "jerk off"? yes he does it himself sometimes. sometimes if he's horny and i'm not he'll go ahead and get the job done lol. he looks at porn sometimes, but doesnt jerk off in front of the computer, and I look at porn too
    Anonymous

• I don't mind if he does it, if I'm not feeling up to satisfying him. I understand that EVERYONE has needs, including women, and sometimes the situation calls for self-satisfaction. (I can't imagine being an army-wife or other occupation whose husband is away for months at a time and not knowing and accepting that he was taking care of himself, or going without myself while he was away..)

As for porn...I only cared when I was pregnant and fat...it really got to me then! LOL...
    Anonymous

• I hate hate HATE it. He did this while we were dating and I told him that it felt like cheating and he quit doing it, but it has come up again during the course of our marriage and has been a problem. He agrees that it is wrong and has quit.
    Anonymous

• he does it all the time. whatever makes him feel good, I'm ok with. I take care of myself as well so it's only fair to let him do himself too

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• so then is it wrong of me to get angry with him for doing it when I do it too AND look at porn, even if the only reason I do it is because we ONLY have sex once a week
    Anonymous

• It doesnt matter to me. As long as you have a healthy sex life, then it should not matter. maybe he just has a higher drive than you do. Be happy that is what he is doing instead of going somewhere else.
    Anonymous

• no, I don't care, unless we've just had really bad sex and then I feel like I've completely failed. As far as the porn, that doesn't bother me either. The only time I had an issue with it was when we were first together, he was actually having sex with me and looking at a magazine, that bothered me, but for some reason if we are watching a movie, it doesn't. I think it was because the mag was just for him, ya know?
    Anonymous

• I don't mind if he does. The first shot is always the quick one. After that he takes a long time. I love it.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 5:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Mine does it all the time (without porn).
    I think it's weird that someone would look at that as cheating.
    I don't mind it at all. He's been doing it since looong before he met me, why should I expect him to stop?
    It doesn't have any bearing on our sex life whatsoever...actually, if he does it a little while before sex, it makes him last longer (not that he needs to!).
    Anonymous