does anyone have any good ways to help bring on labor?

does anyone have any good ways to help bring on labor?  i'm so done being pregnant, i'm miserable, please help.  it's been so painful and depressing, i will try anything

AmandaKay2009

Asked by AmandaKay2009 at 3:37 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you? the third trimester is the longest and I'd say just try and wait a little longer. wait till the baby and your body is naturally ready. but yeah I should take my own advice! I was 40 weeks, 4 days past my due date and the dr. was going to schedule an induction the following week. well I spent most of the day massaging my ankles which triggers the uterus area (reflexology) and SO and I had sex that evening. by midnight I had very intense contractions. 70 seconds long, every 2-3 minutes. I had my son the next day
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i wouldn't want him out so but everyday is painful. i have bad hips and spend my nights crying myself to sleep and my hands and feet are always swolen and they hurt so bad i can hardly walk or pick up anything. it's starting to get really depressing, i have never felt so bad in my life
    AmandaKay2009

Answer by AmandaKay2009 at 3:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• how far along are you? i would say walking is the best way or sex let him come out on his own so hes healthy
    Anonymous