What is the cutest "adult" thing you baby "does"?

My daughter uses anything as a phone. She will sit and babble into the remote or her crayons or a teething ring...anything. And right now she is sitting her reading her book out loud to me. She is "Yeah, yeah, diddle diddle, yeah yeah." Then she turns the pages and continues on. She tries to help fold clothes, she will take them out of the laundry basket and hand them to me. And she waits until I am done with the first item before she hands me another one. I absolutely love it. My son used to pretend to cut his food while we were eating after I had cut it for him. And he would comb his hair and pretend to put lotion on.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:46 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son tries to talk on the phone putting it up to his ear talking gibberish. he tries to wipe his hands when they get dirty. he tries to brush his hair and mine all cute. he seen me put the keys in the key hole before so he gets my keys sometimes and tries sticking them on the door knob but on the wring side lol. he is 18 months old. he scrathes his butt like hid dad...lol. he plays with chalk on the sidewalk, plays catch, he got a tissue and tried to blow his nose in it. lol.
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 9:15 PM on May. 2, 2009

• My son loves to have his nails filed (my neighbor does it for him) but I think the cutest thing he does is when his nose is running, he'll get a tissue, blow his nose, and then throw the tissue away! Another really cute thing he does is if he spills something, he comes to get me, so I can get a paper towel for him and then he wipes it up! And then throws away the paper towel.. such a good baby boy.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My 2 year old son has a cabbage patch doll, that looks like he did as a baby as he LOVES it! He will sit him in his lap, and "read" a book to him, by just saying what the pictures on the pages are and the lines that he memorized. He also "breastfeeds" it and tucks it in and says "Night, night, baby, I love you"
    Harrisonsmommie

Answer by Harrisonsmommie at 4:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My 2 year old daughter puts away the siverware out of the dishwasher. She matches the forks, spoons, and butter knives...it's so cute to her thinking and making perfect matches.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• my 3 month old son gives everyone the middle finger alllll the time. he obviously doesnt try to since he cant really control his arms yet, but its really funny. must be his favorite finger
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 8:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• oh yah and he just learned how to throw stuff away in the garbage...its so cute i tell him to throw something away for me when im lazy and he runs to the kitchen and does it so i tell him good boy!
    bisbeesmiley

Answer by bisbeesmiley at 9:16 PM on May. 2, 2009