UGH FAT!

Ladies from 4-8 weeks pregnant, how much weight have you lost so far? Why? What have you been doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do you mean post pregnancy? Or early pregnancy?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Early pregnancy
    Anonymous

• not good to lose weight while preggo!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I know but last time I lost ten pounds, not my choice thanks to morning sickness and the doctor said not to worry. Actually you suffer more than your baby. I was just wondering what was normal to gain/lose because I'm hoping now stuck with 20lbs that some of it gets taken by the baby haha
    Anonymous

• if you're concerned about your weight gain, just eat healthy! you gotta eat many small meals throughout the day for energy and to give nutrients to the growing baby. walk a lot, but not over the edge and do prenatal yoga. drinks lots of water too.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:57 PM on May. 1, 2009