*Please be a girl!!*

How many of you have used the chinese calendar as a fun way of "predicting" the gender of your baby? Did it work? I hope mine does, I already have a little boy that looks JUST like his daddy and would like a little me running around as well. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 4:00 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have been looking at several chinese calendars and do you know I found that one said boy and the other said girl. I was so ticked. I don't care though, 10 fingers, 10 toes and healthy. That's what I want.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I went along with the chinese calendar, and it said I would have a girl, and I am expecting my little princess!!! I have a boy already, so can't wait to start dressing her up with dresses!! Good Luck!!
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Awe I'm so happy for you! That's exactly what I want to do, bows and dresses all the way haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yeah i want a girl too, but i dont believe in the chinese calendar
    Anonymous

• I fully believe in the chinese gender chart. With every single one of my friends it has been right!! && i am right there with ya! We have a lil boy who looks like his dad and according to the chart this baby is gonna be a GiRl!!! yayay!!
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 4:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Mine said it'd be a boy. Most definately a girl though.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 5:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It's still a fun way to deal with the wait! I'm not saying it's full-proof but it just so happens that it's been right with my whole family.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:21 AM on May. 2, 2009