Has Anyone Ever...???

Has anyone ever had 2 periods within less than 2 weeks of each other? I'm just curious cause for me the first one came exactly one week before it should normally come and I didn't get any cramps or headaches like I normally do. Instead I was finding a lot of clots when pulling out the tampons, and now it has started again and I'm finding smaller but still clots. Is this normal or should I be worried and go to a clinic? BF and I are starting to TTC and right now I'm trying to work on figuring out best days to get baby.

OhSara87

Asked by OhSara87 at 4:08 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes it happened to me in February. Started on my wedding day, started to end in 7 days and then started back up....for another 7 days.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Similar situation happened to me minus all the clots. If you are concerned, you may want to ask a medical professional and give them all the details. It could just be hormones or it's possible if you've been trying for a bit already that it could be a very early pregnancy failure. Were you taking birth control and just stopped? If so, that could cause your periods to be wacky as well.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 5:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was ttc and started having a period every 2 weeks. After 3 months and 6 periods I went to the dr and she put me on bc for 3 months to regulate my period and my periods didn't regulate until I finished the bc so 6 months and 12 periods. I would wait and see if it happens again and if so visit your dr.
    Ashley21

Answer by Ashley21 at 9:40 AM on May. 2, 2009