do you spank your kids?

i spank my daugher and ill spank my next child! i have spanked her when a cop was watching i dont care! she is my kid and if she needs a spank she will get one! i do not beat my daughter but one good spank to get her back in line then ill do it! i will not have my kids be monsters and not have any respect for adults!
so do you spank your kids if not then how do you disapline your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sure do.
    Anonymous

• ok
    Anonymous

• I sure do too!!!! Sometimes when they are raising hell i have to just to get their att.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yeap. I wish I didn't have to, but there;s always a good reason why. Don't want him to get off track.
    Anonymous

• No, I taught my daughter how to behave. I never have to spank her, and she has never given me reason to. She is very well behaved. She does what i tell her to, & with no questions asked, & i made her this way without ever lifting my hand . I don't think spanking kids is wrong, i just never had to do it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If needed, then, yes. Not much, but, it does happen.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:23 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't spank my kids unless they completely, absolutely pissed me off! I never got spanked as a kid, my husband did so sometimes we disagree on that. I can probably count with one hand the times I've spanked my boys, and the older one is almost 13 my youngest 8, I've never let my husband spank my step daughter (12). We've used methods such as sticking them in the corner facing the wall for an x amount of time, we also take things away from them or priviliges like going outside, using the computer, phone, having friends over ect. I don't judge against parents who spank their kids, I know spanking is not for everyone. I never got spanked as a kid and I turned out pretty good :) Don't get me wrong, I will if I have to though.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• imnot judging and please dont take me like that! i just want to know how other people get there to respect them with out spanking! i have spanked my daughter a few time dont get me wrong she is a good girl! my family asks me how i get her to listen to me! i also want to know why people will go to jail for spanking there kids! its crazy to me!

Anonymous

• no. I always said I wouldn't, but one day, I took the easy way out, and spanked my daughter. She started behaving worse, so I had to get back on track and go back to the methods I had been using, and she has gotten back on track as well.
    Most of the time, she is very well behaved because I took the time to teach her how to behave, rather than hurt her when she behaved in an unacceptable way. But it is when she does act out that I put in more effort than a spanking family. It's so worth it.
    Anonymous

• When needed, yes we do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:20 PM on May. 1, 2009