I Guess the Call for everyone to Make Personal Sacrifices and Cut Back While the Country is in a Recession Doesn't apply to Them

Micahelle obama shows up to volunteer Wednesday at a D.C. food bank no less, wearing a pair of sneakers that go for $540. The First Lady could feed quite a few people with what she paid for those!
The key to being a good leader is having the ability to lead by example and not asking anything of your followers that you're not willing to do yourself.
Ya think when obama made his big speech urging everyone to sacrifice where they can... he knew it didn't apply to them? Pathetic...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Liberalism = Do as I say, not as I do.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• oops! *** should say Michelle ***
    Anonymous

• No it is not pathetic. Who are you to say how people should spend their money.

Anonymous

• Of course lol dictate to all of us to sacrifice while they live in the lap of luxery.Kill free market establish huge government control over all but they sacrifice NOTHING.Isn't it wonderful? lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:32 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh, that's right... I did say the key to being a GOOD leader... my mistake!!! That explains it! Thanx!
    ~ OP

Anonymous

• 4:29 THEY are dictating to others how their money will be spent at least some of it
    Anonymous

• They are rich and acted like their middle class. Those shoes where so ugly. I wouldn't have paid $10 for them.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I always chuckle whenever I hear a Democratic voter supporting a Democratic candidate say "they know what it's like to be us, so that's why they're going to..." Or, "they are going to help us out by...."

The Democratic Party is all about making people DEPENDENT on the government. The Republican Party is all about being INDEPENDENT and doing for oneself!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Beourgeoisie Socialist ideals. But the naive believed they were just like regular Americans. Guess who was fooled? LOL
    myame

Answer by myame at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2009

• She is no better than he is. I don't see her as having any kind of power or opinion that matters.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:38 PM on May. 1, 2009