Excessive Peeing - Can't Get Any Sleep!

Hopefully this will get taken seriously. Since I've had my two kids I find it impossible to stay asleep for longer than 20 minutes before I need a pee, it's seriously horrible because I can be "sleeping" for hours but it's like I'm mostly awake because I can't sleep through without needing to pee several times, I'm also trying to get pregnant again and worried than when I do it's going to even worse and I'm struggling right now as I'm so tired from not sleeping through the night.

I've tried pelvic floor exercises but they seem to make no difference? At first doc thought I'd had a pro-lapse but no they've changed their minds...They also tested for thyroid problems and diabetes but they were negative too, I don't think it's an actual condition, it's just because I've had the kids, I'm hoping maybe somebody has been through something similiar. It's so horrible I just want to stay asleep.

princessfairy

Asked by princessfairy at 4:26 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• i don't really know what to tell you except go see a urologist. they specialize in that kind of stuff and if anyone can help you it would probably be them. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Do you drink alot before bed, or do you feel you have to go but when you do it's not alot? Maybe you should check to seeing a urinary tract doc, ( forgot the actual name sorry)
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I had that problem and finally went to the doctor. I had a kidney stone! You can actually get symptoms without pain. Definately go to the doctor.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:47 PM on May. 1, 2009