• In the Spotlight:

minute maid frozen juices..UGH

Okay when and if you buy and use the frozen minute maid juices do you get chunks of the container in your juice!? I hate that, the juice is good but the cardboard I could live without. I guess thats lol one way to get a little extra fiber.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:53 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I JUST made some of the fruit punch. That's happened to me before, I try to just open the container VERY carefully!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• lol..okay!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Switch to water with a slice of orange.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You know what if you think I should try that I will...I need to drink MORE water and less prepacked stuff..
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:57 PM on May. 1, 2009

• No, I haven't had that happen. I have broken the little plastic tab and had to cut the container open with a knife to make the juice. LOL!! I agree with the water with an orange slice in it. I have even squeezed some of the orange into the water. Lots of ice helps too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:09 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i always throw the can in the fridge before it come time for me to make it so that way it is thawed out. and then i dont get those little chunks.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:01 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I have had this same problem. There is a kind of juice that I love that they do not sell in this region of the states so I found it in concentrate and I was so excited and when I fixed it they always had little peices of the carboard in it, it was gross. I wish that there was a solution to this. I wish they would take them out of the carboard and put them into plastic. I wish I had some insight but I do not but I thought I would let you know you were not alone in better grossed out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:31 PM on May. 2, 2009