who's up for margaritas tonight?

after my last encounter with margaritas and tequila i swore i would never drink it again-i will post my encounter after this. well guess what....I LIED! after the day i have had, i decided to break my promise to myself and im going to make some margaritas tonight. i am pmsing, crampy, bloaty, and i have a headache...so now i have a date with a margarita and a heating pad. lol

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:02 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i just got back from visiting family in texas and had my first run-in with tequila. while in texas, i went to mexico and decided while i was there to have a few margaritas. i was fine when i left and once my fam and i got back to the house, we decided to continue the party. WELL... 9 margaritas and a shot of tequila, i was GONE! i vaguely remember doing the cha cha slide in my grandparents yard, was later told that i allowed my sister to color my face with chalk, puked in my aunts yard after falling out of a jeep (Des. driver), needed help getting undressed and redressed in pjs, passed out, and then woke up the next morning still drunk until i puked again.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

• make me a few after the week i've hadi could def use some.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 5:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

• me me me me me~!!
    Anonymous

• Me but I have to go to work yuck
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 6:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• im actually doing the wine thing tonight:) by myself:(...but hey.ill be okay!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• MMMM You got me thinking about some. I could have DH pick me up a bottle of the premixed Cuervo Margaritas. I'll be short 1 kid for the weekend, so maybe.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 6:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I think I'm going with vodka in raspberry ginger ale, but can I come to the party anyway!?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• rolling on floorJust tonight..? After the week I had at work including today, I was ready for one at about 9:30 this morning IN the office! LOL! Cheers!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:20 PM on May. 1, 2009