what do you think?

im 19 weeks pregnant and my so has more mood swings then i do. he gives me attitude alot, its like he only comes over to play my xbox360 and im ready to throw it out the window, when hes here he spends more time with my neighbors then me. He gave me his myspace password the other night and we got on it together and i checked today just to see if he changed it and he did! when we were looking at his myspace i noticed he sends friend invites to alot of girls he plays myspace poker with and alot of girls he doesnt know and alot of half naked girls. Never guys.....there was also a message where a girl said she wanted 5 kids and he said he would give her his first 5 and another where he told a girl he was talking to before we got together that i was mad at him over some BS....its like he doesnt care when i tell him how i feel, its ALWAYS the baby talking..what do you think is going on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Was this unplanned? If so that might be his problem thinking you did it on purpose. How old are you two? Age is a big part of maturity in most cases. You can get on xbox360 and block all online play so he can't play it. As for his myspace if I would have saw my SO others page and it was like that I would have deleted all his friends myself if we were 100% exclusive. I would give him so long to change and if he doesn't then leave him.
    Anonymous

• i didnt plan to get pregnant but he has recently told me that he wanted me to get pregnant. He always seems excited about the baby, probably more excited then me. We are both 21
    Anonymous

• to me he just sounds a bit immature, not sure about all the myspace stuff though, my DH has his own page and it took him forever to add me as a friend! He even created a new profile for himself so he could be my friend. But DH has a poetry following and he doesn't want them to know who he really is, so the other page is his alter ego. I would just keep my eyes open and at this point it might just be jitters on his part.
    Anonymous

• sounds like he's not ready to be a family man, (sorry but it's the way it sounds)

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My SO tells me everytime we fight and I speak my feelings that it's the baby talking like I'm not aloud to have my OWN feelings. It makes me want to smack him upside the head. I would watch out, especially with the myspace thing. If you BOTH went threw his myspace why would he feel the need to change his password? I know how it is when my SO adds a bunch of half naked hoes on his myspace, he has over 700 friends and about 600 of them, HE DOESN'T KNOW and they're all girls. But be cafeful. It does sound like he has ALOT of growing up to do.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:48 PM on May. 1, 2009

• He's not really that into you.. Sorry but it's true. If he was truly ready for a commitment to you he wouldn't be doing stuff like this. And why would you want a guy that would do this? Don't you deserve someone that only wants you? He isn't ready.. plain and simple. Things happen ( I get it) your pg.. but that doesn't mean that you and your child can't have a stable life.. without him ( if needed).
    Anonymous