How can I start a weight loss cafemom support group using my companies technologies?

I'm a NIKKEN Wellness consultant, and We have a really cool system to get healthy and in shape, but I need a actual support group. The one I was in disintegrated and I think it would be a lot of fun to get a weekday call going or chat group or something. I gained a lot after my last daughter and I need to get back to health. I want to use Dr. Barry Sears Zone and gather some ladies who want to learn about wellness homes and balance and hormones and how food and lifestyle can heal. Does anyone know how I can start a group to do this?

1heart1mind

Asked by 1heart1mind at 5:04 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No answers yet